3.1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
– “Administration of the website of the Internet service (hereinafter referred to as the Administration of the site)” – employees authorized to manage the site, acting on behalf of PVA-SHOP, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
– “Personal data” – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
– “Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) , extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
– “Confidentiality of personal data” – a requirement that the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data must comply with the requirement to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
– “User of the website of the Internet service (hereinafter referred to as the User)” – a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site of the Internet service.
– “Cookies” is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
– “IP-address” – a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
3.2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
– The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the Internet service site.
– surname, name, patronymic of the User;
– User’s contact phone; – e-mail address (e-mail);
– delivery address of the Goods;
– User’s place of residence.
– The Internet service protects Data that is automatically transmitted in the process of viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which a statistical system script (“pixel”) is installed:
– IP address;
– information from cookies;
– information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
– access time;
– the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
– referrer (address of the previous page).
– Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Internet service site that require authorization.
– The Internet service collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
3.4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
– The User’s personal data may be used by the Administration of the website of the Internet service in order to:
– Identification of the User registered on the website of the Internet service for placing an order and (or) concluding an Agreement for the sale of goods by remote means with PVA-SHOP.
– Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Internet Service Site.
– Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site of the Internet service, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
– Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
– Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
– Create an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
– Notifications to the User of the Internet Service Site about the status of the Order. – Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging the payment, determining the User’s right to receive a credit line.
– Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the Site of the Internet service.
– Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Internet service or on behalf of the partners of the Internet service.
– Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
– Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the partners of the Internet service in order to obtain products, updates and services.
3.5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
– The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the Site of the PVA-SHOP Internet service, including delivery Goods.
– The User’s personal data can be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
– In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
– The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
– The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
3.6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
– The user is obliged:
– Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website of the Internet service.
– Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
– The site administration is obliged:
– Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
– Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects apply or request for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
3.7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
– In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
– Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
– Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
– Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
3.8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
– Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Internet service site and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
– The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
– If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.9. ADDITIONAL TERMS